A4 dotted line machina DM-350 creases on plain paper / paper board
• Easy control creasing leaver; ruler in inches for precise crease.
• Cover indentation easy to read; independent mold opening, long
• Positions of creasing and perforating are adjustable to meet your
• Specially designed indentation structure, spring return,
indentation accurate effort.
• Heavy duty 18" manual cresing scoring machine for commercial and
• Great for printing shops, professional service providers,
offices, individual users, etc.
• Perforators take paper and cut tiny holes in a straight line,
making the paper easy to tear.
• Perfect for creasing card covers, high gloss covers, paper back
book covers, thick covers, menus,
Customer Questions & Answers
How many pages can you score at a time?
Depends on the thickness of the paper stock. I score 1 at a time of
100# cover stock. I have done two at a time but I'm aiming for
precision. Its strong suit is precision.
I need to make mini booklets. Can this device crease 8 -10 sheets
of paper down the middle at the same time?
In my experience with this machine it will max crease 7 pages at a
time. It's great for card making.
· All metal, heavy-duty yet easy to use machine with working width
of 350mm. Allows the easy creasing of cards, forms, promotional
· Exact paper guide cursor positioning thanks to reliable screw
lock system (not magnetic guides prone to movements).
· Metal construction - Adjustable and reliable paper guides
· MAX. WORKING WIDTH: 350mm